During the January 2021 we challenged the photographers of Southwest Finland to capture the most magical winter photo. We thank all the photographers for participating in the competition! 18 amazing photos made it to the finals, 9 scenic photos (on this blog) and 9 artistic nature pictures. Now it is time to vote for your favorite!
Amazing and snowy winter has arrived to Southwest Finland! Our main goal in Know Your Hoods - search engine for neighborhoods is to reveal the unique neighborhoods and encourage people to get to know their own surroundings better. The Magical Winter photo competition got more than 100 pictures and here are the 9 best scenic photos that were taken in Southwest Finland in January 2021.
Check out also the 9 finalists of the best artistic nature picture of this photo competition!
Now it is time to vote for your favorite!
Now the time has come to vote for your favorite!
The rules for voting
- Voting: Comment with a number of your favorite photo and a short reasoning for the choice in the comment section of this blog post.
- When? Voting is open 4th - 21st February, 2021
- Prizes: The following prizes will be raffled among the voters choices of best scenic winter photo, best artistic nature photo, most popular photo on Instagram and a voters prize:
- Winner goes public: Winning pictures will be published in Know Your Hoods social media channels on February 25th, 2021.
- Additionally: Share the post and encourage your friends to cast a vote :)
1. Kärpijoenkoski in Lieto
2. Forests of Skanssi
3. Trees by the sea in Ruissalo
4. Särkänsalmi Bridge in Naantali
5. Raisio Marina winter view
6. Winter fun in Naantali
7. Idyllic Itäharju in Turku
8. Red cottage in Loimaa
9. Kirjalansalmi Bridge in shiny colors
Check out other 9 finalists of the Magical Winter competition PART 2 and vote for your favourite!
P.S. You can get familiar with the residential areas of the Turku region in advance with the help of our free search engine!